Reopening June 1 with the following precautions
1. I have placed HEPA fans in each treatment room to cleanse the air intra-treatment. These fans cleanse the air up to 4x/hour and have been proven to cleanse the air of particles the size of this Covid-19 virus.
2. A UV light will be waved over surfaces. This is a non-chemical way to help to remove the possibilities of the virus remaining on surfaces.
3. In conjunction with steps one and two, I do have germicidal wipes/solution that will be used to cleanse regularly touched surfaces, door handles, light switches, chairs, and bathroom after each person.
4. I will be requiring that you each arrive with your own mask. Understanding that some people might not have their own, I have homemade cloth washable masks for purchase. Those will be $5.
5. Single-sided treatment – to reduce the number of times I’m entering and leaving the treatment room, and until we see stable health within the community, I will be only offering single sided treatments. This means you’ll receive your treatment either face up or face down for the whole session. I will, however, still offer adjunctive treatments like cupping, electro-, etc.
6. I will also be wearing a mask.
7. You will need to text me upon arrival into the parking lot and I will respond when it is time to come in. There will be no waiting in the waiting room. 207-831-3703